Tuesday, April 15, 2008

23--I am sadly finished.

I do not want to be done--now I have no "real" excuse to explore. Give us more. This was a great experience. My final comments are posted under "Diana" on the main web page. If I can just remember all that I learned. I am a very hands on and visual person. This was just what I needed. As I worked my way through the "things" I found myself putting them out there for my students to use. I had the tech unblock a site so that my students could use it for what it actually was--not sure he even new that. Fun. What can you do differently--nothing. I only had problems with one or two things and it was probably that I did not give myself the time needed to explore. Life is busy, but this program gave me the opportunity to learn to help others better. Yes.

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Congratulations on finishing all 23. Hope you continue to blog and learn. Look forward to fall or winter when we have more on a stick!