Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing 7

The productivity hints for email were very interesting. E-mail is supposed to be a time saver, but I often feel that it consumes my time more than it saves it. I thought the suggestions were very helpful. The school library uses email to communicate with other staff members. We don't have acces to students any longer. We used to have an instant message type of system in the past. It was extremely helpful especially when looking for "lost" books and over due items. I have had my own MSN messenger account for years and have used it extensively for personal reasons. I heistate to use it for school because of some of the problems it my cause. The same goes for my Facebook account. I actually use one of the webinars to teach students in my online class. They use tutorials about ELM.

No comments: